jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2009

Our Journal Entries:

Here wi will show the journal entries three of our society members wrote. On this journal entries, they will show & tell us what they did during the week in our society.

Jeisha:

On Sunday, in the morning I woke up at 9am to go to church. There I found my friends Kevin & we talked a while. When I got to my house at 2:30pm I went out again so I could clean up the streets with my mom. After I had dinner with my family, we talked a while & we talked about how church was today. Then i gave my dog Baba a shower. My day was very good, & i was also tired. Now ill go to sleep at 9:30pm.

Today is Monday. I woke up at 8am to have breakfast with my family. After this i did a bit of exercise to start my day off right. After that i took a shower & i began to help my mom clean the kitchen. I got hungry so i had a snack & then i went to the beach to pick up the trash. After that i took a nap & i went to the recycling center. When i got home i had dinner with my family & i spent a bit of time with them, & then i went to sleep.

On Tuesday i woke up & had breakfast with my grandmother & then i took out the recycling. I went out with my dad to the farm so i could feed the animals & then we had a snack. When i got to my house i did a bit of exercise & then i took a bath. I had a quick dinner alone & then i went to band practice. When i got home i took a bath & fell asleep.


Kevin:

It's Wednesday, i woke up a bit tired. I took a bath. I fell in the bathtub. I told my mom & my dad to fix me breakfast. After that i gave a few animals a bath. Then i went to my house. After that i got hungry & i had a snack. I read a bit & then i went to band practice. When i got home i ate & i fell asleep.

It's Thursday & i woke up at 8am today. I went to the bathroom & i took a shower & i had an exquisite breakfast with my family. I ate ALL the breakfast & i got in trouble. After that i took a nap. I did some exercise, to keep my weight in a healty level. After that, at night i had a nutritional snack & i went to bed.

Now it's Friday, im awake & im studying a bit. I took a quick 30 minute nap after i did. I had an apple for a snack with water. After that i went to band practice which took 2 hours. After that i spent some time with my family & i had some fun. I took a quick bath & i went to sleep.


Hector:

On Saturday i woke up at 9am. At 10am i went to work a bit & i got home at 5. after that i took a shower & i went to go visit Jeisha. At 6:30pm I got home from visiting my friend. At 9 i had some family time & at 10:30pm i went to sleep.

On Sunday i woke up at 9. & i went to the bathroom. At 10 i went to church & i got out a t 1:30pm. At that time i had lunch with my family. After that i went out to the patio with my family. After i did a few other things, i had dinner with my family. At 7:30pm i had some time with my friends. At 9:30pm with my friends. At 10 i took a shower & went to sleep.

On Monday i woke up at 8 to have breakfast. After that i did some exercise & i took a quick shower. At 9 i went to clean up the house & at 12:30pm i had lunch. At 1:30pm i went to clean up the beach. & after that i took a break & went to the recycling center, like we all always do on mondays. After that i had some dinner & i did some other things & then i went to bed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario